LSS Bot (“us”, “we” or “our”) operates the https://www.lssbot.com website (hereinafter referred as the “Service”).
We are committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This page explains how we collect, use and disclose personal information.
By using this Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Information Collection
By using this Service, you agree that we may collect, store and use personal information which include, but is not limited to, the following:
1) information about your computer and about your visits and use of our website including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, page views and length of visit;
2) information that you provide to use when registering with our services;
3) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website;
4) information relating to any sale or purchase by using our website or any other transaction you entered into through our website;
5) any other personal information that you may choose to send us.
We collect the above mentioned information to provide and improve the Service, entering into transactions including collection or payment of monies through payment gateways such as PayPal. We use Google Analytics to track movement of visitors on our website.
2. Information Usage
We may use your personal information for the following, amongst other, purposes:
1) enable your use of the services available on our website;
2) provide and maintain the Service;
3) detect, prevent and address technical issues;
4) send you notifications on our website;
5) send you email notifications;
6) keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
7) administer our website and business.
3. Information Disclosure
LSS Bot may disclose the collected information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1) comply with a legal obligation;
2) protect and defend the rights or property of LSS Bot;
3) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
4) protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
5) protect against legal liability.
4. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Third Party Links
Our website may include links to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
7. Providing Access to Personal Information
When an individual requests, LSS Bot will advise the individual what personal information we have in our possession or control about the individual, what the personal information is being used for, and to whom it has been disclosed.
When an individual requests, we will give an individual access to personal information about them which is in the possession or control of LSS Bot. In certain circumstances, however, we may not be able to give individuals access to all of their personal information including circumstances where information is prohibitively costly to provide, contains references to other individuals, cannot be disclosed for legal, security or commercial propriety or is subject to solicitor-client privilege.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective.
10. Contact Information